- You will now receive a message if your stats are going to be delayed.
- Custom Games will now sort properly.
- Added a filter to search skins by Champion.
- Added a filter to search only Legendary skins.
- Added the ability to search multiple items at once by using “+” to separate search terms.
- Made performance enhancements.
- The Rune page cap is 20 now from 10.
Shyvana, The Half Dragon (Release date to be announced)
- Twin Bite
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana’s Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Flame Breath
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and shreds the target’s Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Dragon’s Descent (Ultimate)
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Innate)
- Shyvana’s melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite – Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout – Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath – Deals 20% of the ability’s damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon’s Descent – Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.
Fizz, the Tidal Trickster (Release date to be announced)
- Urchin Strike
- Fizz dashes through his target, dealing normal attack damage plus additional magic damage.
- Targeting updated to hit targets slightly earlier.
- Damaging component can no longer be dodged.
- Seastone Trident
- Passive: Fizz’s attacks rend his target, applying a damage over time effect that strengthens if the opponent is low on life.
- Active: Fizz’s attacks are empowered, dealing additional magic damage and causing grievous wounds to his opponents.
- Fizz hops onto his staff, becoming untargetable. He may then choose to slam the ground or hop off to another location
- Chum the Waters (Ultimate)
- Fizz flings a fish that can bind itself onto enemy champions – After a brief delay, a Shark will emerge from the earth to eat the fish, dealing damage and knocking back all enemy champions.
- Nimble Fighter (Innate)
- Fizz’s dexterity allows him to ignore unit collision and take less damage from basic attacks.
Volibear, the Thunder’s Roar (Release date to be announced)
- Rolling Thunder
- Volibear drops to all fours and runs faster if chasing an enemy champion. The first enemy he attacks is knocked into the air and flung behind Volibear.
- Volibear’s repeated attacks grant him additional attack speed. Once Volibear has repeatedly attacked three times, he can perform a vicious bite on his target.
- Majestic Roar
- Volibear lets out a powerful roar that damages and slows enemies. Minions and monsters are feared as well.
- Thunder Claws (Ultimate)
- Volibear channels the power of the storm causing his attacks to blast his targets with lightning that bounces to other nearby enemies.
- Chosen of the Storm (Innate)
- Volibear heals rapidly for a few seconds when his health drops to a critical level.
SKINS (Release dates to be announced)
- Ironscale Shyvana
- Boneclaw Shyvana
- Mafia Miss Fortune
- Jurassic Cho?Gath
- Asylum Shaco
- Pulse Fire Ezreal
- Atlantean Fizz
- Tundra Fizz
- Amethyst Ashe
- Temple Jax
- Thunder Lord Volibear
- Northern Storm Volibear
- Silverfang Akali
- Imperial Lux
- Frost Queen Janna
- Hyena Warwick
- Rocketeer Tristana
- Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
- Musketeer Twisted Fate
- Blood Lord Vladimir
- Twin Disciplines:
- Initial spell vamp gained upon obtaining 10 bonus attack damage reduced to 8% from 10%.
- Additional spell vamp reduced to 1% per 6 attack damage from 1% per 5 attack damage.
- Initial magic damage bonus upon obtaining 20 ability power reduced to 8% from 10%.
- Additional magic damage bonus reduced to 1% per 6 ability power from 1% per 5 ability power.
- Mark of the Assassin:
- Projectile base damage and proc base damage reduced to 45/70/95/120/145 from 50/75/100/125/150.
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100.
- Piltover Peacemaker: base damage reduced to 20/60/100/140/180 from 20/65/110/155/200.
- Yordle Snap Trap: activation radius reduced to 135 from 150.
- Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
- Phosphorus Bomb:
- Base damage increased to 80/130/180/230/280 from 70/120/170/220/270.
- Now reveals champions for 6 seconds in addition to revealing the area for 6 seconds. It still does not reveal stealth.
- Essence Flux is now correctly flagged as an area effect spell.
- True Grit:
- Buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Armor and magic resistance per stack reduced to 3 from 4 at max level.
- Extra damage per additional projectile reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Damage per additional missile reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Base mana lowered to 255 from 302.
- Range reduced to 525 from 550.
- Fixed a few small tooltip errors.
- Martial Cadence:
- Damage type changed to physical from magical.
- Damage changed to 6 / 8 / 10% of the target’s current health from 8% at all levels.
- It no longer procs spell effects such as Rylai’s Crystal Scepter or Spell Vamp.
- Increased the hitbox size of Demacian Standard when targeted by Dragon Strike.
- Wall of Pain
- Wall duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7.
- Now only affects a target once instead of reapplying with every pass through.
- Fixed a bug where Leona’s Sunlight and the Dominion Storm Shield could cause an immediate double kill against Karthus.
- Null Sphere: cast range reduced to 650 from 700.
- Force Pulse: damage increased at earlier ranks to 80/130/180/230/280 from 60/115/170/225/280.
- Fixed a bug which caused Force Pulse to cast backwards after performing Riftwalk.
- Shunpo: now always moves Katarina behind the target regardless if Killer Instincts is active.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage:
- Bonus range reduced to 130/150/170/190/210 from 130/160/190/220/250.
- Icathian Surprise:
- Fixed a bug where if you killed an enemy that exploded using Icathian Surprise, the enemy was awarded an extra kill.
- Fixed a bug where Brand’s Pyroclasm would give him an extra kill if it was traveling toward Kog’Maw when Icathian Surprise triggered
- Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed Kog’Maw, it would cause it to not trigger.
- Fixed a bug where Vayne’s Silver Bolts sometimes caused it to not trigger.
- Base armor increased to 18 from 14.
- Brutal Strikes: cooldown reduced to 14 from 16.
- Ground Slam: cooldown reduced to 7 from 8.
- Alpha Strike: mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Highlander: mana cost reduced to 100 from 120.
- Bullet Time: attack damage ratio increased to 0.45 from 0.4.
- Unspeakable Horror:
- Cast range reduced to 425 from 500.
- Tether range reduced to 465 from 525.
- Undertow: missile speed increased to 1600 from 1500.
- It now breaks crowd control effects upon activation.
- Duration changed to 6 seconds at all ranks from 5/6.5/8.
- Olaf is now immune to blinds and silences while Ragnarok is active.
- Base mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 7.0 from 4.54.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds per level increased to 0.5 from 0.45.
- Command: Attack: cast range increased to 825 from 800.
- Blade of the Exile:
- Tooltip updated to display how much attack damage you will gain.
- It has been clarified to state that it scales off total attack damage, not bonus attack damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ki Shout and Broken Wings to temporarily leave dead unpathable minions behind.
- Fixed a bug that caused her collision radius to be improperly calculated.
- Fixed a bug that caused her to stop moving after certain commands.
- The Equalizer: now works with smart cast. Hold down the smart cast hotkey to mark the beginning of the line, and release the hotkey to cast.
- Rewrote his Deceive, Hallucinate, and champion tips for more clarity.
- Deceive will now still critically strike even if you break stealth (ie: to cast Jack In The Box).
- Jack In The Box:
- Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 35/55/75/95/115.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25.
- Activation range reduced to 300 from 350.
- Cast range increased to 425 from 400.
- Fixed a bug where Shaco’s clone wouldn’t trigger Two-Shiv Poison’s passive.
- Cryptic Gaze: ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- Death’s Caress: ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- Range increased to 500 from 425.
- Autoattack missile speed increased to 1400 from 1200.
- Updated her attack frames to be more responsive.
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.658 from 0.679.
- Base attack damage reduced to 49 from 52.11.
- Updated recommended items.
- Fleet of Foot (Remake):
- New Innate: Whenever Sivir uses an autoattack against an enemy champion she will receive 50 movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Old Innate: Sivir has an increased dodge chance by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % while moving.
- Boomerang Blade:
- Damage type changed to physical from magic.
- Bonus attack damage scaling increased to 110 % from 100 %.
- No longer has a 0.75 ability power ratio.
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Ricochet (Remake):
- New: (Active) Sivir?s next autoattack bounces to 5 additional targets dealing 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 additional physical damage to the first target and 25% reduced total damage to each subsequent target.
- 7/6/5/4/3 second cooldown.
- 40 mana cost.
- Old: (Toggle) Sivir’s basic attacks will bounce to 1/2/3/4/5 additional targets, dealing 25% less damage with each bounce.
- 6 mana cost per attack.
- On The Hunt:
- Now additionally applies the movement speed buff to allies who come into range as an aura rather than only on activation.
- Attack speed bonus changed to 30/45/60% from 30/60/90%.
- Allied attack speed gain increased to half of Sivir?s bonus from a third.
- Cooldown changed to 100/90/80 from 90.
- Aria of Perseverance:
- Mana cost adjusted to 60/65/70/75/80 from 65 at all ranks.
- Passive aura reduced to 7/9/11/13/15 armor and magic resist from 8/11/14/17/20.
- Rake: mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 45/50/55/60/65.
- Shadow Assault: cooldown increased to 75/65/55 from 60/50/40.
- Shatter: ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4.
- Radiance: ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6.
- Noxious Trap: now has an ammo stack and reload time indicator on the buff bar.
- Base attack damage increased to 46.5 from 44.5.
- Tristana will now automatically attack the target she casts Explosive Shot on.
- Buster Shot:
- Knockback radius increased to 200 from 175.
- Now has an indicator around the target to show knockback radius (similar to Brand’s Conflagration.)
- Fixed a couple small bugs introduced to Condemn with last patch.
- Fixed a bug where the display range for
- Tides of Blood was much shorter than the actual range.
- Crushing Blow
- Total attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0.
- Fixed a bug where it did not display critical strikes or benefit from life steal.
- Casting it no longer instantly shows a reduction in his mana bar to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where his stealth state did not ignore unit collision.
- Improved general behavior and placement – the Decoy should now more accurately mimic Wukong’s previous position and behavior.
- Wukong is now pushed forward slightly when using Decoy, rather than the Decoy being pushed back from Wukong’s position.
- Nimbus Strike.
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30/35/40/45/50 % from 20/25/30/35/40 %.
- Attack speed bonus duration increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Omen of Death:
- Fixed a bug where Ignite dealing the killing blow caused it to fail to reanimate its bearer.
- Fixed a bug where Leona’s Sunlight and the Dominion Greater Relic could cause an immediate double kill against the Omen of Death target.
- Fixed a bug where Vayne’s Silver Bolts sometimes caused it to fail to reanimate its bearer.
- Wriggle’s Lantern
- Lifesteal reduced to 15% from 18%.
- Odyn’s Veil
- No longer triggers spell cast effects like Sheen, Tear of the Goddess, or Ryze’s Arcane Mastery
- Madred’s Razors:
- Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%.
- Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500.
- Wriggle’s Lantern: proc damage reduced to 425 from 500.
- Health Potions now restore 150 health over 15 seconds instead of 200 health over 20 seconds.
- Mana Potions now restore 100 mana over 15 seconds instead of 100 mana over 20 seconds.
- Added small amounts of experience to various jungle monsters in order to maintain current jungling paths without the necessity of the Awareness mastery (which increases experience gained).
- Dr. Mundo’s Burning Agony, Irelia’s Ionian Fervor, Trundle’s Contaminate, and Singed’s Insanity Potion now additionally reduce silences and blinds, but no longer allow them to walk through persistent slowing fields such as Kog’Maw’s Void Ooze when stacked with other disable duration reductions (ie: Tenacity).
- Death Recap:
- Improved Death Recap to show more accurate damage over a longer period of time.
- Fixed numerous bugs with the display of ability damage.
- Masteries have been remade.
- Improved Summoner Spells are now condensed into 3 masteries, each at the first tier of their respective trees.
- Summoner’s Wrath improves Offense tree Summoner Spells.
- Summoner’s Resolve improves Defense tree Summoner Spells.
- Summoner’s Insight improves Utility tree Summoner Spells.
- All summoner spell icons have been updated.
- Fixed a bug where Allied Player Portraits would not update unless they were on screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to appear in chat on Dominion.
- Chat window location will be now saved between games.
- Improved the targeting algorithms; it should now be much easier to select units that are obscured.
- Damage from lane minions to champions reduced by about 15%.
- Jungle Adjustments:
- Small camps now respawn faster, but have reduced rewards.
- Small camps now have a Healing Sigil, healing the killer based upon how much health they are missing.
- Neutral monsters now have their health, damage, experience reward, and gold reward increase with game length, instead of just having health increases with each respawn.
- Neutral monster experience range reduced to 400 from 800 (the killer always gets experience).
- Ancient Golem camp experience increased slightly and gold reduced slightly.
- Crest of the Ancient Golem now grants 25 flat mana regeneration per 5 seconds and of 1% of maximum mana as extra regen instead of giving from 1.5% of maximun mana as regen, and provides energy.
- Lizard Elder camp experience increased and gold reduced slightly.
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder melee slow % reduced to 8/16/24% from 10/20/30%.
- Dragon and Baron Nashor are now immune to armor and magic resist-shredding effects.
- Baron Nashor will now push wards away if you try to place them on top of it.
- Monsters now heal 5% immediately when they retreat (instead of after 1 second), but are easier to re-aggro.
- Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 10-78 (depending on level) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds. 220 second cooldown.
- Improved Surge increases the attack speed bonus to 40% and ability power gained by 10%
- Usable at summoner level 1.
- Cooldown increased to 70 seconds from 55.
- Improved Clairvoyance increases duration by 2 seconds, down from 4 and no longer reduces the cooldown.
- Now cleanses summoner spell debuffs such as Exhaust’s movement speed and damage reduction and Ignite’s damage over time.
- Improved Cleanse no longer reduces cooldown, but now extends the secondary disable reduction buff by 1 second.
- Duration reduced to 2.5 seconds from 3.
- Improved Exhaust no longer increases the duration.
- Cooldown increased to 265 from 255.
- Range reduced to 400 from 450.
- Has been removed.
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility.
- Heal amount per level increased to 25 from 20.
- Improved Heal no longer reduces the cooldown but now increases the amount healed by 15%.
- Added to Summoner’s Rift.
- Promotes the nearest allied siege minion, increasing its attack range, health, armor, and magic resist. 180 second cooldown.
- Improved in the Utility tree – Improved Promote increases the defensive bonus stats of promoted minions by 15%.
- Now usable at Summoner Level 8 (on both the Crystal Scar and Summoner’s Rift), up from Summoner Level 1.
- Has been removed.
- Health bonus upon reviving is now innate to the spell (as opposed to requiring Improved Revive).
- Improved Revive now grants a 125% movement speed increase upon revival down from 225% without any mastery.
- Now improved in the Defense tree instead of Offense.
- Improved Smite no longer reduces cooldown but the gold gained on cast is increased to 10 from 5.
- Cooldown reduced to 70 seconds from 75 seconds.
- Summoner’s Insight no longer reduces cooldown.