INITIATIVE: LOL 2.0
- Selected/Focused units are less pixelated for a more polished look
- “Surrender vote failed” message no longer appears in chat to enemy team to prevent player harassment
- Added an indicator of owned rune count when attempting to purchase a rune
- Rune purchases past the usable rune limit will now be prevented
- New option added: Show [All] Chat
- Cross-team chat in all games is now hidden by default
- If you enjoyed competitive banter, opt-in using the new toggle in the More Options menu!
NEW SKINS (Release dates to be announced)
- Crystal Blight Varus
- Frostblade Irelia
- Runewars Renekton
Varus, the Arrow of Retribution (Release date to be announced)
- Living Vengeance (Passive):
- On champion kill or assist, Varus gains 40% attack speed for 6 seconds. On minion kill, Varus gains 20% attack speed for 3 seconds.
- Piercing Arrow
- (First Cast): Varus starts drawing back his next shot, gradually increasing its range and damage.
- (Second Cast: Varus fires, dealing physical damage, reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%).
- While preparing to shoot, Varus cannot autoattack or use abilities, and his movement speed is slowed by 20%. After 4 seconds, Piercing Arrow fails but refunds half its mana cost.
- Blighted Quiver
- (Passive): Varus’ basic attacks deals bonus magic damage and apply Blight for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times).
- Varus’ other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to a percentage of the target’s maximum health per stack. This damage is capped against monsters.
- Hail of Arrows
- (Active): Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals physical damage and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds.
- Desecrated Ground reduces healing effects by 50% and slows enemy movement speed.
- Chain of Corruption (Ultimate)
- Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that deals magic damage and immobilizes the first enemy champion hit for 2 seconds. The corruption then spreads towards nearby uninfected enemy champions, applying the same damage and immobilize if it reaches them. The corruption will continue to spread until there are no further unaffected targets in range.
- Alistar now gets 1.25 magic resist per level
- Curse of the Sad Mummy cooldown reduced to 150/130/110 from 170/150/130
- Amumu now gets 1.25 magic resist per level
- Base Health increased to 460 from 424
- Incinerate Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/95/110/125/140
- Molten Shield
- Duration reduced to 8 from 15
- Cooldown reduced to 16 from 30
- Mana cost reduced to 20 from 25
- Armor and Magic Resist increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 10/20/30/40/50
- Fixed a bug where Molten Shield returned damage to turrets
- Updated playing against tips
- Movement Speed increased to 320 from 315
- Burning Agony
- Now has a short cooldown upon activation (to avoid accidental disabling)
- Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 40/55/70/85/100
- Crowd control reduction adjusted to 10/15/20/25/30% from 15/20/25/30/35%
- Fixed a bug where Burning Agony was reducing the duration of blinds and silences by more than intended
- Cooldown increased to 75 from 65
- Fixed a bug where using a ward could break Buckshot’s sound
- Base health increased to 546 from 515
- Health per level increased to 90 from 85
- Base health regen per 5 increased to 7.5 from 6.5
- Base damage increased to 59.3 from 56.3
- Fixed a bug with Commando and Dragon Slayer skins that caused the game to hitch when first using Demacian Standard
- Fixed a bug where Counterstrike was stunning through spell shields
- Void Ooze slow reduced to 20/28/36/44/52% from 28/36/44/52/60%
- Iron Will Life Steal and Spell Vamp reduced to 5/9/13/17/21% from 5/10/15/20/25%
- Safeguard/Iron Will cooldown increased to 9 seconds from 8
- Leona now gets 1.25 magic resist per level
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.7
- Mana cost increased at later ranks to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Updated Wild Growth tooltip to reflect it knocks enemies into the air rather than away
- Fixed a bug where Polymorph was interrupting Unstoppable Force
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 70/85/100/115/130
- Fixed a bug where assists with Highlander failed to reduce Alpha Strike’s cooldown
- Duration changed to 8/10/12 from 6/9/12
- Bullet Time now deals physical damage
- Double Up secondary target damage increased to 120% from 115%
- Fixed a bug with the Ravager skin where Unspeakable Horror was not visually applying the fear tether.
- Added a range indicator to Absolute Zero
- Nunu now gets 1.25 magic resist per level
- Reckless Swing cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 seconds from 8/7/6/5/4
- Base attack damage increased to 55 from 53
- Base missile speed increased to 2400 from 1400
- Recommended items upgraded on Summoner’s Rift
- Animations updated for Overload, Rune Prison, and Spell Flux
- Mana ratio reduced to 6.5% from 7.5%
- Ability power ratio increased to .4 from .2
- Overload base damage increased to 60/85/110/135/160 from 40/65/90/115/140
- Range reduced to 650 from 700
- Rune Prison
- Mana ratio reduced to 4.5% from 5%
- Mana cost adjusted to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140
- Rune prison duration reduced to .75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
- Spell Flux:
- Added 1% mana ratio
- Missile speed reduced
- Bounce radius increased to 400 from 375
- Spell Flux now prioritizes enemy champions over Ryze
- Mana cost adjusted to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140
- Desperate Power:
- Passive mana removed
- Active now adds 35/45/55 movement speed
- Base Health increased to 487 from 448
- Fixed a bug where Insanity Potion was reducing the duration of blinds and silences by more than intended
- Boomerang Blade bonus attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0
- Magic Resist reduction duration reduced to 5 seconds from 8
- Mana cost increased at later ranks to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/30/40/50/60
- Infuse will no longer target allied minions
- Astral Blessing armor reduced to 25/45/65/85/105 from 25/50/75/100/125
- Fixed a bug with Bilgewater and Northern Front skins that caused the game to hitch the first time Decrepify was used.
- Base armor increased to 20.5 from 18.5
- Taric now gets 1.25 magic resist per level
- Turtle Stance shield reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Fixed a bug where Majestic Roar was reducing Minion movement speed to 0 at rank 5
- Hungering Strike
- Damage reduced to 8/10/12/14/16% from 8/11/14/17/20%
- Fixed a bug where Ziggs’ passive would not trigger when silenced.
- Zilean can no longer level up Rewind at level 1.
- Turret base damages decreased, but armor penetration and damage to minions increased
- Announcements will now take up the same proportional amount of screen space regardless of the display resolution. The net result is a smaller size at smaller resolutions.
Deathfire Grasp now builds out of Blasting Wand and Kage’s Lucky Pick (total cost 2600 from 2610)
Now grants 80 Ability Power and 15% Cooldown Reduction, from 60 Ability Power, 12 MP5, and 15% Cooldown Reduction
Active base damage changed to 25% +4% per 100 AP of the target’s current Health, from 30% + 3.5%
Increased cast range to 750 from 650
Fiendish Codex cost reduced to 1125 from 1245
Morello’s Evil Tome** Now builds out of Fiendish Codex and Kage’s Lucky Pick (total cost 2330 from 2350)** Now has Grievous Wounds active
Fixed a bug where Randuin’s Omen said the base slow duration was 2 seconds, but it was 1
Sunfire Cloak aura damage increased to 40 from 35
Will of the Ancients
Now builds out of Blasting Wand and Hextech Revolver
Total cost increased to 2500 from 2100, combine cost reduced to 440 from 465
Atma’s Impaler, Manamune, Archangel’s Staff, Randuin’s Omen, Force of Nature, and Deathfire Grasp tooltips now update dynamically
Fixed a bug where Teleport could be used after being affected by Crowd Control effects.
Fixed a bug where casting Cleanse could interrupt Teleport
Summoner Heal base value reduced to 100 from 145
Summoner Ignite and Summoner Promote now break stealth when cast
Co-op vs. AI
Changed Soraka Bot’s Wish logic to help all allies instead of just those near her
Changed logic for Master Yi Bot’s use of Meditate
Fixed a bug where Dominion bots would prematurely break counterchannel attempts on neutral points
Fixed a bug where Caitlyn Bot did not learn all of her skills